Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fears

Fears... Everyone has them, some have a fear of the dark, of heights. Personally I have a fear of snakes however recently I have a new fear. The fear of loss. With all this shit my body is going through it scares me. It scares me for all the losses I can endure. The loss of my hair (I was blessed with beautiful German hair that does everything perfect and rarely has a bad day). The loss of the ones I love. At any moment they can say it's all too much and walk out. Over the past few days as everything comes into perspective I've had people say to not worry and wait to talk to the doctors. Well that's fine and dandy but when you wake up in the morning and your entire body feels like you just got hit with a truck you might have a slight bit of worry. I found out today that a parent of a family friend is going thought a similar condition currently. Although we don't know if that's really what I have, just speculating. They have to do so much and it's pretty rough. But I am determined I will relax and wait for the doctors then do what I can to overcome this obstacle.

Okay well it's bed time. Hopefully I will be able to sleep a full night and won't feel like a truck ran over me in the morning so I can go to work.

Good night all! :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment