Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 24, 2013

Film Photography

As most everyone knows now I am a sucker for Film Photography. There is something about the film that when used correctly can show details you didn't know existed, add a new depth to your photo and make it look timeless. Below are some of my favorites from Easter 2013. Just so happened that was the same day my brother (Lance Corporal in the Marine Corp) asked his girl friend to marry him so I got to experiment!

Brothers Marine Cover with my Soon to Be Sister-In-Laws Engagement Ring on a lace covered end table with white wall background.

An inside joke picture but classic!
 
Another inside joke picture. I focused my camera on the sink rather than the subject to give the blur effect.

Spring Flowers

All Pictures were shot using a Canon EOS Rebel Ti on True Black & White Film. Developed by The Dark Room (www.thedarkroom.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment